Saturday, March 5, 2016

ala 20th



          20th century art is one of my most favourite eras besides from modern art and renaissance art. There are a lot of people to applause during this period. They were all great with their own unique style of painting. Many movements were organized against the rules of art. Their works will really leave an impression to you once you see it. Most of their works are more to abstact. They were able to deliver it to the viewers excitingly. Some of the people who influenced me largely were Andy Warhol and Jackson Pollock. There works, in my own impression, have deeper meaning. Today's generation is very advance. Digital art is one of the most famous style of artwork today. I once tried doing my own creation.

          Andy Warhol's "Marilyn" artworks are my favourite. Different color scheme were used which attracts me the most. I tried imitating it in photoshop. At first I was having some problems regarding my color scheme. I tried and experimented with different color palettes until I was able to achieve an Andy Warhol style. It was very challenging and tricky. I also tried doing a Jackson Pollock style. Mostly, I do this with my galaxy themed works. The splattered paints often carches my attention. I went to an art exhibit once in SM Megamall and saw some abstract painting. The Artist's works have an abstact background mostly which fascinates me. These are the type of artworks which I highly appreciate.


No comments:

Post a Comment