Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The HAPPY PAST (Part 1)



Ex - Someone who loved me once but forgot to stay with me and decided to find someone new. I can still remember how we met each other. It's a funny story but it's the truth and also the reason why it lasted. It all started when My best friend asked me if I could help her with something and accepted it since she's a good friend of mine. She told me that there will be others who'll be there to help also and she said a name that intrigued me. She told me that Cha, a friend of her's, will be there to help me which after a while intrigued me more. After our class, we proceeded to the place where we'll work. I met her for the very first time and we discussed random stuffs even if we only met for the very first time. She is someone you'll want to be by your side for a very long time because of her unique attitude. After doing our work, we decided to have a little more chat then we left. I thought it was the first and last time that we'll see each other but we're wrong because Facebook was the reason why I was able to chat her and getting her number. She texted me for quite some times until I began to realize that I'm starting to fall in love to her. I hate it at first but after a while I realize that I do love her.


I talked to her personally if I could make up to her for everything she have done to me. After a few more months, she became my girlfriend. We do random things. We love taking selfies then laughing at our own pictures. We also love food and walking. Every time I see her, I always make sure that I'll take a picture or two just to remind me that I have someone like her in my life. I loved her so much that she's the reason why I excelled to my studies when we're still at high school. She always give me simple notes telling me that She'll love me forever and she won't leave me. She is someone I don't want to let go and want to have for eternity. She always comfort me every time I'm down and depressed with things I don't want to think of. She'll cook my food every time I'm alone at home since I don't have knowledge about cooking. She'll prepare my things I needed for school like my mom was doing when I was still a kid but everything changed..

No comments:

Post a Comment