Wednesday, August 26, 2015

NOSTALGIA



Have you ever hoped to go back to time wherein you can experience again the feeling of important events for you? I always think about this kind of things in my life. Impossible things that obviously can't happen in real life. Just to feel the nostalgia, I often take pictures. In this way I can have a remembrance of my past that means a lot to me. I really love taking pictures of things I find interesting and worth it to be a part of my memories. It helps me to recall things that I almost forgot because of a long period of time. Since I was a kid, I take pictures of different events of my life.  Foods, Activities, Places, and people I met along the way. This type of activity is usual since the earlier years because they also took pictures of memorable events before you and I were born in this world. I often take pictures with my friends and my love ones because for me, that picture will remind me that I had a good memory with that person. One of my favorite subject to take a picture are foods. 
 
Since our family loves to travel to different places when me and my little brother we're still kids, I often borrow a   camera from my mom or my dad just to take pictures. They always make different alibis just for me to stop borrowing because I always take many pictures that will be the cause for their phones to slow down. Now that I've grown up, I took the course wherein I can develop my photography skills. I was able to discover things I didn't know back then. Because of technology, I may now discover new things through the internet that can educate me. Now that I've managed to study things about photography, I now apply what I've learned. I often do food photography wherein food is my model. Since travelling is our families holiday activity, we also do food trips where we discover new foods from different places. With this activity, I may now share the experiences and the taste of different places through the different menu that they offer. It really is a memorable activity and experience that I'm proud of. With the help of technology and my imagination and skills, I'm able to take a 'shot of life' that every each one of us went through. Many foods that aren't still discovered that I, myself, needs and wanted to share to other. Blog about foods? Why not? To make the others feel nostalgic.








No comments:

Post a Comment